Take a look at the things we can start working towards together.
Assess Science NeedsUnderstand and assess the company’s business priorities, existing data, and current research roadmap to establish scientific needs.
Develop Scientific StrategyWork cross-functionally to establish scientific priorities that are in alignment with company business priorities.
External Investigator PartnershipsDevelop necessary infrastructure for partnerships with research investigators from universities and/or medical centers.
Build EvidenceCreate the planning, processes, and necessary partnerships to publish papers and increase visibility and the company’s reputation as evidence-based.
Understand audienceConduct surveys regarding end-user engagement, perceptions of the product, and the extent to which they find it helpful.
Build Scientific Advisory BoardEvaluate scientists and establish procedures for a scientific advisory board.
Conduct Effectiveness ResearchConduct research that aligns with business priorities.
Obtain GrantsCreate the planning, processes, necessary partnerships, and manage grant writing.
Provide Education: Importance of ScienceEducate the company about why science should be part of the business strategy.
Educate: Strategies for Behavior ChangeWork cross-functionally to embed theory-based behavior change strategies to enhance sales, engagement, and retention of the product.
Support B2B prioritiesWork with B2B teams to leverage science to obtain sales and marketing goals.
Embed Science in Marketing and CommunicationsWork with marketing/communications teams informing latest and greatest science and/or develop scientific studies to support marketing/comms.
Embed Science into ProductInform product/content teams about relevant science, determine ways to embed science and/or internal research studies into product/content for sales, engagement and retention.
Establish a Team of Strong ScientistsWrite job descriptions, interview, assist with hiring, train and mentor a scientific team.
Develop Processes to Conduct Science InternallyWork cross-functionally to establish rigorous scientific procedures and policies to conduct science internally.
Take a deeper dive into my services and what is possible for your company.
- Review business priorities across the company
- Cross-functional team roadmaps may also be reviewed
- Work with the data science team to understand what data is currently being collected, how data can be used (e.g., understanding privacy policies), and brainstorm ideas/innovations for collaboration between science and data science team efforts that will improve yields
- Make recommendations for data collection and what already available data could be analyzed for publication/evidence
- Review studies (past, current, future) plan in relation to methods and how outcomes support business priorities
- Make suggestions for improvements in methods used in ongoing research and future research plans
- Provide an overview of the company’s science needs along with potential strategies to move science forward